Fire At The Founding documents the historical climax of the good and great influence of the Judeo-Christian faith upon a nation through the clergy in America during the 1700s. They boldly proclaimed Biblical truth and principles on any matter of public and national concern to their congregations, the public, and government officials and legislators. They built within the American people the essential foundations for liberty: true religion, righteousness, morality, a culture of life, respect for authority and the rule of law, and just and limited civil government. The FAF documents, in their own words, the fire within the clergy that ignited a fire for truth and liberty within the American people.
Available as an iBook (Apple, 13 MB) or eBook (Adobe PDF, 2 MB) for purchase from this website. After you purchase the FAF, you will be able to download it immediately, or you can choose the "Download" button in the receipt emailed to you (which may be necessary for the iBook).
Cost: $14.99. Click the book cover image. Print versions are available through Amazon.com.
Print books will be promptly shipped. iBooks and eBooks can be immediately downloaded from this website. Ordering or purchasing instructions are in a special section below.
Cost: see special section below.
Available as iBook for immediate download from this website. Click the book cover image.
Cost: was $49, now on sale for $30.00 USD.
Books & study guides from these collections are available for purchase
(click the underlined title of the collection, or group under "Collection" below, or scroll down):
Study Guide #1 (NASB): The Image and Nature of GOD (Bible study of 60 aspects in 4 parts);
Study Guide #1 (KJV): The Image and Nature of GOD (Bible study of 60 aspects in 4 parts).
Study Guide #2 (NASB): The Image of GOD in Man (Bible study of 54 aspects in 4 parts);
Study Guides #2 (KJV): The Image of GOD in Man (Bible study of 54 aspects in 4 parts).
Study Guide #3: What is the Basis for the Sanctity of Human Life?
Study Guide #4: (not ready)
Study Guide #5: What is the Basis for Human Rights and the Right to Life?
Study Guide #6: Legitimacy of Civil Government is Inseparable from Duty to Protect Human Life.
Study Guide #7: The Nature of Law and Its Purpose in Protecting Human Life.
All study guides are in PDF format, for $2 to $4 USD each, available for download upon purchase.
1. Church Denominations Who Stand for Sanctity of Human Life, Contrasted by Denominations Who Support Abortion. Can a church or Christian support abortion? ($5 USD) [click on cover image to left above or in collection below]
Abortion Worldwide Report (AWR) print and iBooks on SALE
ORDERING AWR PRINT BOOKS:
1. Choose the "Abortion Worldwide Report" collection (or click the appropriate book image below).
1 book ["Abortion Worldwide Report (print; 1 book)"], was $49, now on sale for $30 USD; or
for 2 to 9 books, choose "2-9 books ..." (on sale for $30 USD per book); or
for 10 to 19 books, choose "10-19 books" (on sale for $25 USD per book).
For 20 or more books (or 8 or more internationally), contact GLC Publications directly.
3. On the next screen (AWR book product page), specify the exact number of books you want to order [e.g., 1 or 2 ...].
4. Then click the "Add to Cart" button and complete the purchase.
NOTE on SHIPPING: For orders within the U.S.A., shipping is by USPS Priority Mail. For orders to be shipped outside the U.S.A., we use USPS Priority Mail International shipping. For orders of 20 or more within the U.S.A., or 8 or more internationally, please contact GLC Publications.
ORDERING AWR iBOOKS or eBOOKS: was $49, now on sale for $30 USD for ENGLISH or SPANISH iBook editions.
1. Click the image below for "Abortion Worldwide Report (iBook)," "Abortion Worldwide Report (eBook)," or "informe Mundial del Aborto," or choose the "Abortion Worldwide Report" or "Spanish" collection.
2. If you chose the AWR collection, choose "Abortion Worldwide Report (iBook, Apple)," for iBook download, or "Abortion Worldwide Report (eBook)," for PDF eBook download; or if you chose the Spanish collection, choose "Informe Mundial del Aborto" (eBook).
3. On the next screen, click the "Add to Cart" button, and complete the purchase process.
4. Download your iBook or eBook.